UVAS DVM CRASH PROGRAM FOR YEAR 2015
DVM CRASH PROGRAM FOR YEAR 2015
Date 5-6 December, 2015
Venue: Auditorium, UVAS, Lahore.
- The above said program will be conducted by University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences upon the request of the Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council, Islamabad on 5-6 December, 2015 at the Main campus of University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore.
- The examination will consist of two portions namely Theory and Practical. Only those students marked “Theory” against their respective names will appear in the Theory examination. These students have to pass both examinations (theory+Practical) SEPARATELY to declare him/her “Successful”. ONLY those students obtaining at least 40% marks in the theory examination will be allowed to appear in the Practical Examination. The Passing marks for the practical examination will be 50%.
- The weightage for Theory and Practical will be 50% and 50% respectively.
- For theory, the examination will be “Objective” type comprising of 100 MCQs with four options.
- The passing marks for theory examination will be 40%.
- The Paper will be from the six disciplines a) Clinical Surgery, b) clinical Medicine, c) Clinical Theriogenology, d) Poultry Sciences, e) Livestock Management, Animal Breeding & Management and f) Animal Nutrition. The course contents had already been provided to the students before the start of the crash program. For details of course contents is attached.
- It is very important that every student has to pass all SIX disciplines separately. The student will be declared “FAIL” if he/she obtains less than 50% marks in any discipline in the practical.
- The list of successful candidates will be displayed on the web-site of UVAS (www. uvas.edu.pk) and PVMC within one month of the completion of examination. Please don’t ask the results via telephone or mail.
- Students are advised to report in the Auditorium of the University at 8.00 AM sharply where general instruction for the use of computer will be delivered. National Identity card is mandatory to appear in the examination.
- Students are not allowed to take MOBILE phone in the examination Hall whether it is on “Silent Mode”.
- Students are requested to cooperate with the examination team. Students using helping materials or interfering the examination may be declared“Fail”.
- The University will not provide any TA/DA to the students.
Related Posts via Categories