PM’s National Laptop Scheme Phase II Deadline: 15th December 2015 (by HEC)
1. Select your city, university and enter your CNIC number to fetch your record.
a. Applied: Student has successfully submitted his/her application for new registration.
b. Update: Student with this may update their academic record via helpdesk as guided.
c. Verified: Student record have been confirmed by the concern university focal
2. If your record is found, you will be required to update your profile. Alternately, you
will be advised to Apply Online.
3. Select your semester passed (exams conducted/result announced) on/before 30th
4. All fields marked with * are Mandatory.
5. Please use your own information (E-Mail address, CNIC and mobile number) as
per your CNIC and Academic Certificates for registration process because it will be
verified for Verification, and your provided data will be used for further processing.
6. Fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information / answers.
Do Not Leave any field blank, otherwise your application shall be rejected by the
7. Students experiencing issues or face any Difficulty in filling the online application
form, or if they do not find their Campus or Department or Degree Program in
the list Contact Focal Person(s) of your respective university / institute. Please
refer to search focal person tab of online portal for laptop registration.
8. Use good Internet, with Recommended Browsers (chrome, firefox, Microsoft edge)
for proper submission to avoid any issue.
9. Students are advised to refer to the tooltips marked as (?) against each parameter
of the online application form.
10. Submit properly with Accurate Data rather submitting in a rush, as an early
Registration does not influence your eligibility/merit for the award of a laptop.
1. In case of incorrect data or pre-used e-mail address used on behalf of other students may
lead to cancellation of registration!
2. In case of wrong entry, your application won’t be considered for pm laptop scheme.
3. Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any
4. No laptop shall be issued to those who have availed in the past from such initiative(s) taken
by the government or by the higher education institute.
Note: Students are advised that the appearance of the name in the list populated here does not
automatically guarantee an award of a laptop. It is subject to the verification of student’s record,
meeting the defined criteria and the Merit list (if applicable, as in the case of 16/ 17-year education).