Pakistan 50th Anniversary Fund Scholarship for Postgraduate in UK
Pakistan 50th Anniversary Fund
A scholarship for well-qualified Pakistan nationals to study a one-year taught Masters course at Strathclyde. Candidates:
- must have already qualified for their degree at the time of application and must have a First-class Honours degree from a recognised Pakistan university
- are unable to pay to study in the UK. Sufficient evidence of financial need must be provided
- must be in their home country at the time of application
- should have relevant work experience and have not previously studied in the UK
- must return to Pakistan at the end of their studies and work there for 5 years
- must be sufficiently fluent in written and oral English to pursue their proposed studies immediately.
Candidates will NOT be eligible for consideration if they have:
- undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country
- undertaken multiple degrees
- previously studied in the UK.
- Number of scholarshipsOne
- Opens7 December 2015
- Deadline31 March 2016
- Help withTuition fees, Living costs, Travel costs
- DurationOne year
Is this for you?
We award one scholarship to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the foundation of the State of Pakistan.
We want to help well-qualified Pakistan nationals who don’t have the financial means to pursue a one-year MSc in the UK.
You should have a First-class Honours degree from a recognised Pakistan University.
This scholarship is offered on the basis of financial need.
We do not consider candidates with multiple degrees.
You must be in your home country at the time of application, have relevant work experience and not studied in the UK before. You must return to Pakistan at the end of your studies and serve there for five years.
You must be sufficiently fluent in written and oral English to pursue your proposed studies immediately.