National Fee-Refund Policy At Higher Education Institutions Of Pakistan
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has circulated the following revised National fee-refund policy at Higher Education Institutions of Pakistan vide letter No. 10-1/HEC/A&C/2015/6542 dated December 07, 2015.
Revised- National Level Fee-Refund Policy at Higher Education Institutions of Pakistan:
|%age of Fee*
||Timeline** For Semester/Trimester System
||Timeline for Annual System
|Full (100%) Fee Refund
||Up to 7th day of commencement of classes
||Up to 15th day of commencement of classes
|Half (50%) Fee Refund
||From 8th – 15th day of commencement of classes
||From 16th – 30th day of commencement of classes
|No Fee (0%) Refund
||From 16th day of commencement of classes
||From 31st day of commencement of classes
- %age of Fee shall be applicable on all components of fee, except for security and admission charges.
- Timeline shall be calculated continuously covering both weekdays and weekend.
Related Posts via Categories
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Applications are invited for Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries,Germany-2017
- UOG Special Quota Scholarship for BS Programs (Graduation Level) 2016-2017
- BZU PAK USAID Merit and Need Based Scholarships 2016-17 Only Girls
- The Government of Québec to offer International internship program to study in Canada , Facebook Supply Chain Internship,USA-2017
- Islamabad Law College offers Scholarship 2016 for Girls through NTS Pakistan , How to Apply for Latest Scholarships DEC 2016
- SHEHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2016-17, COMPLETE DETAILS, BA-BSC PASS CANDIDATES, DECEMBER 2016, APPLY NOW
- PRIME MINISTER LAPTOP SCHEME 2016-17 PHASE 3, APPLY NOW, LAST DATE 26 DECEMBER, COMPLETE INFORMATION, HOW TO APPLY, CRITERIA 2016-17
- HEC, INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIPS, BALOCHISTAN, MA-MPHIL LEADING TO PHD PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIPS, APPLY NOW