UOP Admission Notice of Distance Education: B.ED, M.ED & Master Programs (Session 2015-16)
The Directorate of Distance Education University of Peshawar has announced new admissions in the following subjects for which the Last date is 16th November 2015:
M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
M.A Political Science
M.A International Relation
M.A. Library & Information Sciences
Minimum qualification for B.Ed is 2nd class B.A./B.Sc. or equivalent qualification.
Minimum qualification for M.Ed is 2nd class B.Ed.
Minimum qualification for all master programs is 2nd class B.A./B.Sc. or equivalent qualification.
Result awaited students of Distance Education University of Peshawar or of any other University must provide an affidavit on a stamp paper duly signed.
Related Posts via Categories
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department Govt. of Punjab Admissions open for Postgraduate Residency Programs offered in various medical and dental institutions in Punjab session 2017
- The Directorate of Distance Education University of Peshawar has announced new admissions in Different Programs Dec 2016 Eligibility Criteria and Detail With Application Form
- Kinnaird College for Women University New Admission Schedule for Different Programs session Spring 2017
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- UVAS PRIME MINISTER YOUTH SKILLS PROGRAM SPONSORED BY NAVTTC ORGANISED BY ICE&E, RAVI CAMPUS PATTOKI
- BZU Multan New Schedule for LL.B 3 year Evening Program under Semester System Session 2016-17
- Detail and Complete Information for Cadet College Kohlu (Admission in Class – VII Session 2017) Through NTS Pakistan
- PUNJAB EDUCATION COMMISSION, PEC, 5TH 8TH EXAM REGISTRATION NOTICE, DETAILS 2016-17
- RIPHA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, ALL PROGRAMS ADMISSION NOTICE, COMPLETE DETAILS, APPLY FOR ADMISSION NOW
- LGU, ALL SUBJECTS, EVENING, WEEKEND PROGRAM MS, MPHIL, PHD ADMISSION OPEN, APPLY NOW, COMPLETE NOTICE