Overseas Master/MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships Advertisement No. 15 a By AWKUM
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN
Overseas Master/MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships
Advertisement No. 15 (a)
Applications are invited from regular faculty members of AWKUM for Overseas Master/MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships in technologically advanced countries of the world as per the following:
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- The Candidates must have a valid IELTS Score of 6.5 (Band) with a minimum of 5.5 in each module or equivalent TOEFL Score (if applicable).
- The candidates must have a valid unconditional offer for admission in any of the top 300 universities of the world.
- Candidates who are already availing HEC/Govt./University or any other Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Submission of Documents:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:-
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC.
- Unconditional Admission Offer Letter in any of the top 300 universities of the world.
- Valid IELTS / TOEFL Score Card (if applicable).
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the University Scholarship Selection Committee.
- The selectees/awardees will have to execute a bond with the Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan to serve the University for a minimum 05 years after completion of PhD and for 02 years in case of Master/MS/MPhil.
- During the period of study either salary or stipend will be paid.
4. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon the closing date of advertisement.
Submission of Application:
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the University website (Click to Download Form) Printed copy of the application form can be obtained from HRD Office, Garden Campus, AWKUM.
- Application Form, complete in all respects should reach the undersigned by the closing date i.e. Monday, December 14, 2015 (4:00 PM).
Related Posts via Categories