48000 New Educators Jobs Coming Soon After Local Bodies Election in Punjab
UOB Notification: LL.B Part 1st, 2nd & 3rd (Annual) Examination – 2014
UOM HEC Need-based Scholarships Announcement 2015-16
HEC Need-based Scholarships Announcement 2015-16
Applications are invited for the award of HEC need based Scholarships from Poor and Deserving Students. The scholarship is introduced to enable financially deprived and talented students to continue their study smoothly. The Scholarships shall cover admission fee for the entire program of the study at University of Malakand with Monthly Stipend.
Eligibility: BS and Masters Students facing financial difficulties
- Download the application form.
- Submit Duly Completed Application form to your respective Departments. (Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Processed)
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview and application review
- Institutional Scholarships Award Committee (ISAC) will interview shortlisted candidates as per HEC Policy.
- ISAC will recommend potential candidates in order of priority to HEC Scholarship Management Committee (SMC).
- Students shall be awarded the Need Based Scholarship subject to the Approval of Scholarships Management Committee of HEC Islamabad.
- Application (Duly filled)
- Attested Copies of computerized NIC of Father /Mother or Guardian
- Salary Certificate of Father / Mother / Guardian (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested Copies of DMC’S (SSC onwards)
- Copies of last six (06) month utility bills- Electricity /Gas or Telephone
- Attested copy of rent agreement (if applicable)
- Copies of last & latest fee receipts of self and siblings
- Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable)
- Submission of application to Departmental Head on or before 07 December 2015
- Departmental Interviews 15 December 2015 (Tentative).
- Final Interview 22-23 December 2015. (Tentative).
Students availing any other Scholarship including Prime Minster Fee Reimbursement Scheme at University of Malakand and or engaged in any private & govt. job or in a project NEED NOT TO APPLY.
For further information, Please contact Focal Person for HEC Need Based Scholarships