UOM Scholarships Announcement 2015 – Pakistan Baitul-Mall
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the most deserving and talented students for financial assistance/educational stipend from Pakistan Baitul Mal (PBM). The purpose of the program is to help out the poor/deserving students who are unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints.
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Scholarship will be awarded to the mustahiq /deserving students
- Students must have good academic record with at least “B” grade (60% Marks) in the last passed examination.
- Monthly family income should be less than Rs.10,000/- and his/her father/mother/guardian should not be Government Employee.
- The students who have been punished major or minor penalty due to indiscipline and misconduct need not to apply.
- Those, who are already in receipt of any Need Based Scholarship/Financial Assistance and engaged in any private & govt. job or in a project need not to apply.
- Download application form and Sample Affadavit or obtain it from the office of your department.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents (listed below) in your respective departments.
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview.
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates will be made by the University’s Scholarship Committee.
- The Scholarship Committee will recommend students to Pakistan Baitul-Mall for further verification and the award of the scholarships
|Required Documents||Important Dates:|
For further information, please contact Focal Person Scholarships
Dr Arshad Ali
Office of the Students Financial Assistance (OSFA)
University of Malakand