Good News : Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2015-2016 Announced . How to Apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2015-16 . Eligibility Criteria , No of Internship , Duration , Stipend and Overall Information Regarding Punjab Youth Internship Program apply Now for New Internship
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
The program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which shall facilitate in a secure livelihood in the long term. It will assist the interns to get hands on experience and enable them to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes. PYIP will benefit 25,000 fresh graduates who shall also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of this internship.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfil the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
The salient feature of this internship program is that the applicants can choose a relevant internship position based on their academic qualifications and interest area, from amongst the available options/demands made by the private/public sector organizations/institutes.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/- during the internship through Easy Pay Card.
No of Internships:::::::::25,000
DURATION:::::: ::6 months.
STIPEND::::::::::::: PKR 15,000/Month through Easy Pay Card.
Related Posts via Categories
- PRIME MINISTER YOUTH TRAINING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM, 1 YEAR GOVT JOB TRAINING, Apply for Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme for 2016-2017, LAST DATE 25-OCTOBER-2016, COMPLETE AD, HOW TO APPLY, REQUIREMENTS, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE, COMPLETE HELP 2016-17, OCTOBER 2016
- Karachi Port Trust, Apprenticeship 50 Seats For Matric Pass Candidates, July 2016, Complete Details
- Internship Program offered by Dunya TV
- SUPARCO offers Apprenticeship / Internship Scheme 2016 How t o Apply , Eligibility Criteria , and Details SUPARCO Apprenticeship Scheme
- CULCON, the Japan-U.S. Friendship Commission and the U.S.-Japan Bridging Foundation Internship Programme,USA-2016
- Asian Development Bank is Providing Internship Opportunities for Pakistani Graduate Students. How to Apply, and Eligibility Criteria of Internship Program
- TCS International offers Graduate Trainee Program 2016 how to Apply and Detail of Program 2016
- Applications are invited for UN Global Compact Internships , New York-2016
- Google offers Information Technology Internship for summer 2016 in Australia.
- How to Apply for Hashoo Foundation Internship Program 2016 Application Process , Eligibility Criteria , Stipends and Duration Detail of Internship 2016