Good News : Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2015-2016 Announced . How to Apply for Punjab Youth Internship Program 2015-16 . Eligibility Criteria , No of Internship , Duration , Stipend and Overall Information Regarding Punjab Youth Internship Program apply Now for New Internship
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an initiative of the Government of Punjab to equip the unemployed youth with productive skills to obtain better employment opportunities.
The program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that they obtain basic training to enhance their skills, which shall facilitate in a secure livelihood in the long term. It will assist the interns to get hands on experience and enable them to apply their theoretical knowledge acquired in their educational institutes. PYIP will benefit 25,000 fresh graduates who shall also receive a monthly stipend for the duration of this internship.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfil the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
The salient feature of this internship program is that the applicants can choose a relevant internship position based on their academic qualifications and interest area, from amongst the available options/demands made by the private/public sector organizations/institutes.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/- during the internship through Easy Pay Card.
No of Internships:::::::::25,000
DURATION:::::: ::6 months.
STIPEND::::::::::::: PKR 15,000/Month through Easy Pay Card.
Related Posts via Categories
- Unilever Pakistan offers Summer Internship Program 2017
- Once Again PM Youth Training / Internship Scheme Online Application Portal is Working ,Apply Now Online for PM internship Program 2017 , Last Date 11 Feb 2017 ,
- Apply Online for KPK Youth Internship Southern Development Project 2017
- PGCL Introducing Graduates Internship Program 2017-18
- NLC Pakistan offers New Paid Internship Program 2017, How to Apply Online, Last Date 31 Dec 2016
- Engro corporation Thar going to be start Trainee Engineering Program for male and female Graduates 2017
- Philip Morris LTD New Apprenticeship Program Dec 2016
- PRIME MINISTER YOUTH TRAINING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM, 1 YEAR GOVT JOB TRAINING, Apply for Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme for 2016-2017, LAST DATE 25-OCTOBER-2016, COMPLETE AD, HOW TO APPLY, REQUIREMENTS, WHO ARE ELIGIBLE, COMPLETE HELP 2016-17, OCTOBER 2016
- Karachi Port Trust, Apprenticeship 50 Seats For Matric Pass Candidates, July 2016, Complete Details
- Internship Program offered by Dunya TV