GCU FSD Invitation of Applications for Minorities Students Scholarships for the Financial Year 2015-16
Applications are invited from students of minority communities for grant of Scholarships for different categories (from Primary to Professional level) as per policy and rates for the current financial year 2015-16. Following criteria will be observed:
- Regular students of GCUF having scored at least 50% marks in last annual examination are eligible to apply.
- Poor, needy, orphan and handicapped students belonging to minorities having good educational record are eligible to apply. Candidate’s Parents Income must not exceed Rs. 10,000/- per month in case of School Leval and 20,000/- per month in case of other students.
- The application will be on New Prescribed Performa supported with last two annual Marks Sheets and Father/Guardian’s Parents Income Certificates.
- Head of department before signing the income Certificate should ensure correct financial position of student’s parents/guardian.
- Students receiving financial assistance, stipend or scholarship etc. from any other source will not be eligible.
- CNIC number of applications or NADRA B-Form number for younger than 18 years must be written on the forms and copies attached.
- Students/parents/guardian are advised to provide contact number and e-mail address.
- The application form is also available at Mian Jee Photostat, Near Chenab Chowk, Main Gate No. 02, GC University and GCUF websitewww.gcuf.edu.pk/downloads
- Scholarship forms should reach the Students’ Financial Aid Office complete in all respects according to the above instructions on or before 7th October, 2015