University of Turin Scholarships for International Students in Italy
Scholarships for international students
These scholarships are addressed to students who, regardless of their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement for Master Degree (First Cycle Degree or equivalent qualification). Above-mentioned qualification must be achieved abroad at foreign institutions operating outside of the Italian system.
Deadline: 26th August 2015, at 11 am (Italian date and hour).
Scholarships will be granted as follows:
- 6 scholarships to students with a foreign degree obtained in one of the member states of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary), as well as in EFTA/EEA Countries Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland;
- 3 scholarships to students with a degree obtained in the Popular Republic of China (P.R.C.)
- 3 scholarships to students with a degree obtained in all the other Countries
Scholarships will cover enrolment taxes and living costs in Turin. The total amount of the scholarship is 9.000 euro per year, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Moreover, scholarship-winning students will be required to pay only the amount of the first instalment of the enrolment tax per year, and will be exempted from the second instalment.
Applications are admitted just for the first year enrolment, applicants enrolled with a shortening of course will not be accepted.
Erasmus Mundus students or MAECI (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation) scholarships beneficiaries will not be accepted.
For futher information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In September 2015 will be issued a public notice for 8 scholarships addressed to deserving international students, already enrolled for the a.y. 2014-2015 in the first year course of one of UniTO’s second cycle degrees. These students are expected to enrol for their second year course for the a.y. 2015-2016. The scholarship will cover a period of one year.
Scholarships will be granted according to the amount of credits earned as well as their weighted average.
A minimum of 40 cfu will be required before 9th October 2015.
Related Posts via Categories
- Applications are now open for the Australia Awards Scholarships, Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships and ACIAR John Allwright Fellowships
- NTS Pakistan GAT Test and Need Based Scholarship Program Schedule 2017 , Great Opportunity for needy Students
- Grant Of Honorarium for M.phil and Ph.D Students and Scholars offered by Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
- DEADLINE FOR INDIGENOUS PhD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS EXTENDED Till Wednesday, February 22- 2017
- East China Normal University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University or Tongji University in Shanghai. Chinese Universities Offers Hudec Scholarship for Degree and Non-Degree Programme 2017
- Advertisement for Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017 Apply Online For Masters M-phil and PhD Students
- HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION HEC US-PAKISTAN KNOWLEDGE CORRIDOR PHD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2017 IntroductionCurrently selected How to Apply Eligibility Criteria General Instructions
- Master and Ph.D Scholarships The United States US Educational Foundation in Pakistan Fulbright Degree Program / Fellowship 2017-18 , Eligibility Criteria , Ineligibility, How to apply for Program
- Scholarship at King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
- LUMS offers a fully-funded scholarship programme to outstanding scholars from the SAARC region . Fully Funded MBA Scholarships for SAARC Students,Pakistan 2017