University of Turin Scholarships for International Students in Italy
Scholarships for international students
These scholarships are addressed to students who, regardless of their citizenship, have obtained their entrance requirement for Master Degree (First Cycle Degree or equivalent qualification). Above-mentioned qualification must be achieved abroad at foreign institutions operating outside of the Italian system.
Deadline: 26th August 2015, at 11 am (Italian date and hour).
Scholarships will be granted as follows:
- 6 scholarships to students with a foreign degree obtained in one of the member states of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary), as well as in EFTA/EEA Countries Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland;
- 3 scholarships to students with a degree obtained in the Popular Republic of China (P.R.C.)
- 3 scholarships to students with a degree obtained in all the other Countries
Scholarships will cover enrolment taxes and living costs in Turin. The total amount of the scholarship is 9.000 euro per year, 750 euro per month for 12 months, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
Moreover, scholarship-winning students will be required to pay only the amount of the first instalment of the enrolment tax per year, and will be exempted from the second instalment.
Applications are admitted just for the first year enrolment, applicants enrolled with a shortening of course will not be accepted.
Erasmus Mundus students or MAECI (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation) scholarships beneficiaries will not be accepted.
For futher information please contact: email@example.com.
In September 2015 will be issued a public notice for 8 scholarships addressed to deserving international students, already enrolled for the a.y. 2014-2015 in the first year course of one of UniTO’s second cycle degrees. These students are expected to enrol for their second year course for the a.y. 2015-2016. The scholarship will cover a period of one year.
Scholarships will be granted according to the amount of credits earned as well as their weighted average.
A minimum of 40 cfu will be required before 9th October 2015.
Related Posts via Categories
- HAN University of Applied Sciences,Netherlands Scholarships for International Students 2017
- SOAS, University of London in UK, offers MA and MSc Scholarship for UK/EU and Overseas Students 2017-18
- The University of Nottingham offers Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students UK 2017
- The Government of the Punjab, Pakistan is offering fully-funded PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- LUM Offers New National Outreach Program 2016-17 New Scholarships Open under NOP
- Sindh Education And Literacy Department Endowment Fund Scholarships 2016-17 Various New Schoalrships Announced How to Apply Online and Complete Information about Scholarship
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Applications are invited for Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries,Germany-2017