Islamiat General Knowledge Mcqs Test
On Judgement Day, what will be asked first?
2. How many times word Zakat is used in Makki Surahs?
3. What is the rate of usher for canal irrigated Zameen?
5 per cent or 1/5
4. Who are not entitled to get Zakat?
Parents, Husband, wife and children
5. What is the 4th Rukn (pillar) of Islam?
6. How many Arkan Roza has?
Three, to restrict eating, drinking and sexual intercourse
7. What are the objectives of Roza?
Taqwa, Zabti-Nafas, Shukar
8. What we say to 1st Ashra of Ramzan?
9. What we say to 2nd Ashrah of Ramzan?
10. What we say to 3rd Ashrah of Ramzan?
To get rid of Hell’s fire
11. From which Prophet’s age Hajj was started?
12. Describe the Arkans of Hajj
There are two Rukns, Stay at Arafat and Tawaf-e-Kabba
13. What is meant by Tawaf?
To take seven rounds around Khana Kabba.
14. What to read while entering Haram Sharif during Hajj in Ahram?
15. Which stone of Kabba wall is kissed?
16. What is named to run between Safa and Marwa?
17. What is said to throw stones at three spots?
18. What is Yum-ul-Tarvia and what is done on that day?
8 Zil-Hajj, Stay at Mina
19. What is meant by Yaum-e-Arafat and what is done on that day?
9 Zil Hajj, Stay at Arafat before Maghrib
20. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Qadoom?
First Tawaf on presence at Kabba
21. What is Tawaf-e-Zayarat?
To offer Tawaf between 10 to 12 Zil-Hajj
22. What is meant by Tawaf-e-Wadah?
Last Tawaf before leaving home
23. What is meant by Yum-ul-Nehr?
To offer sacrifice of goats on 10 Zil-Hajj after throwing stones at Mina.
24. How many rounds are paid between Safa and Marwa?
25. In which dress Hajj is offered?
26. What is Miqat?
Where Ahram has to put on. (A pilgrim must put Ahram before reaching a point called Miqat)
27. What is meant by Shoot?
One round around Khana Kabba.
28. Who was the Ameer-ul-Hujaj on 9th Hijri?
Hazrat Abu Baker Siddique
29. How many Sahaba were along with Muhammad (PBUH) during Hajj?
More than one Lac or (1, 24,000)
30. How many camels were scarified by Muhammad (PBUH) on that Hajj?
31. How many camels were sacrificed by Muhammad (PBUH) with his own hands?
63 camels and the remainder by Hazrat Ali (R.A)
32. What is the difference between Haj and Umra?
Hajj is offered between 7 to 13 Zil-Haj whereas Umra can be performed any time.
33. What is meant by Mabrood?
That Hajj which is performed to obtain the goodwill of Allah
34. What is the distinctive mark of a Muslim colony?
35. Which is the oldest mosque on the Earth?
36. Who is the oldest mosque builder?
Hazrat Adam (A.S)
37. Which mosque was built first of all in Islam?
38. Who laid the foundations of Quba?
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
39. Where Prophet (PBUH) did hold his court?
40. Where was established the first Muslim University?
41. The Prophet (PBUH) himself laboured for a mosque. what’s its name?
42. How many mosques are discussed in the holy Quran?
43. The Prophet (PBUH) used to go to a particular mosque on every 17th of Ramzan. What’s the name of that mosque?
44. When was the construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started?
45. How many doors are of Masjid-e-Haram?
46. The Prophet (PBUH) prayed several times for victory in the war of ditch. Name the Mosque?
70. Literally the word “Islam” means
Submission to Allah
71. Which religion is the favourite of Allah according to the Holy Quran?
72. Which two Prophets prayed to Allah to become the “Ummati” of the last Prophet (PBUH) and whose prayer was granted?
Hazrat Isa (A.S) and Hazrat Musa (A.S)….Hazrat Musa’s Prayer was granted
73. Religion of Hazrat Adam (A.S) was
74. Fundamentals of Islam are
75. What is the name of 1st Kalima?
76. Kalima Shahadat is the Kalima number
77. Kalima Tamjeed id the Kalima number
78. Kalima Tauheed is the Kalima number
79. Kalima-e-Astaghfaar is the Kalima number
80. Kalima Rad-e-Kufr is the Kalima number
81. Number of types of faith is…….
82. What is the meaning of the word Allah?
Only being worth worship
83. Who is above any sort of limitations?
84. The word Tauheed stands for……..
Ahad, Wahid, Wahadaniat
85. The concept of Tauheed has been given by………
Hazrat Jibrael (A.S)
86. What is Tauheed?
Oneness of Allah
87. Which word is opposite to Tauheed?
88. The Holy Quran considers…………..as an unpardonable sin.
89. The Zoroastrians believe in……………….of God.
90. All h Prophets emphasized on……..
91. Christians believe in……………of God.
92. Name the types of Tauheed.
Tauheed-fi-Zat, Tauheed-fi-Saffat, Tauheed-fi-Afal
93. Name the religion which denies Allah as an unknowable entity?
94. Which is the first belief of Islam?
The unity of Allah
95. Which is the second belief of Islam?
96. The Prophethood is belief in………….the Prophets of Allah.
97. Prophethood has been finished on the Prophet……….
Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
98. What is the meaning of Risalat?
To send message
99. How Prophethood is attained?
Bestowed by Allah
100. What is the meaning of Rasool?
101. In which Surah of the Holy Quran the word “Khatimum-Nabiyyeen” is mentioned?