GCU FSD Award of HEC Need Based Scholarships 2014-15
Award of HEC Need Based Scholarships 2014-15
Consequent upon the recommendations of the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC), the Competent Authority has been pleased to award HEC Need Based Scholarships to the students of session 2012, 2013 and 2014.
The HEC Need Based Scholarships awardees are hereby advised to open their account in any one of N.B.P/B.O.P University Branch and provide the following attested documents to the SFAO in the timing of 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. in working days.
- Fee voucher of last semester
- One CNIC copies of self, Father/Guardian
- Last semester result
For further details, may be contacted to Ms. Saima Parveen, Incharge, Students’ Financial Aid office.
Contact No. 041-9201301
List of Students
- Session 2012
- Session 2013
- Session 2014
Related Posts via Categories
- HAN University of Applied Sciences,Netherlands Scholarships for International Students 2017
- SOAS, University of London in UK, offers MA and MSc Scholarship for UK/EU and Overseas Students 2017-18
- The University of Nottingham offers Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students UK 2017
- The Government of the Punjab, Pakistan is offering fully-funded PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- LUM Offers New National Outreach Program 2016-17 New Scholarships Open under NOP
- Sindh Education And Literacy Department Endowment Fund Scholarships 2016-17 Various New Schoalrships Announced How to Apply Online and Complete Information about Scholarship
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Applications are invited for Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries,Germany-2017