ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships Advertisement No. 13
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN
Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships
Advertisement No. 13
Applications are invited from regular faculty members of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan for Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships in the technologically advanced countries of the world.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
1. The Candidates must have 16 years of education in the relevant subject with CGPA not less than 3.0 out of 4.0 and should not have more than two 2nd Divisions and no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. The Candidates must have a valid IELTS Score of 6.5 (Band) with a minimum of 5.5 in each module or equivalent TOEFL Score or valid admission offer in any of the top 300 universities of the world.
3. Maximum age limit is 50 years by the closing date of submission of application forms.
Submission of Documents:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:-
1. Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
2. Attested photocopy of CNIC.
3. Unconditional Admission Offer Letter (if any)
4. Valid IELTS / TOEFL Score Card (if applicable)
1. Candidates will be shortlisted by the University Scholarship Selection Committee.
2. The Awardees will have to execute a bond with the Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) to serve the University for at least 02 years after completion of their MS/MPhil and 05 years after completion of their PhDs.
3. During the period of study either salary or stipend will be paid.
Submission of Application:
1. Application Forms can be downloaded from here (Click to Download Form). Printed copy of the application form can be obtained from HRD Office, Garden Campus, AWKUM.
2. Application Forms, complete in all respects, should reach the office of the undersigned by
Wednesday, July 15, 2015.
Related Posts via Categories