The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic fellowships.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand is offering applicants to its Master and Doctoral degree programs an opportunity to qualify for generous academic fellowships. A large number of no-bond AIT Fellowships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM). As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the AIT Fellowships are intended to increase the number of skilled international scientists, engineers and managers required to meet the future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond.
Eligibility requirements to be considered for AIT Fellowships
- Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- Satisfy English Requirements.
- Priority is given to Master degree applicants.
- A four-year Bachelor degree from a recognized university is required.
- Applicants to MBA programs require a minimum of one-year’s relevant work experience.
|AIT Fellowships for Master Degree
||Value of Fellowship Grant
||Cumulative GPA requirement
||672,000 Baht (covers entire study cost of 4 semesters)
||GPA ≥ 3.50 (other universities)
||504,000 Baht (covers 3 semesters, student pays remainder 188,000 baht as one semester cost)
||GPA ≥ 3.00 (other universities)
||336,000 Baht (covers 2 semesters, student pays same amount for 2 semesters)
||GPA ≥ 2.75 (other universities)
| AIT Fellowships for Doctoral Degree
|Applicants should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
Fellowships cover tuition, but do not cover registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses.
Please be informed that the above scheme is to be used as guidelines of the Selection Committee, but not necessary means that every applicant with the required GPA will receive the corresponding amount of the fellowship. The final decision will rest totally with the Selection Committee.
For more information please visit Admissions Website. Interested applicants may apply here or contact the AIT Admissions Office at Tel: 02-524 5032, 02-524 5033/5024 E-mail email@example.com
Related Posts via Categories
- GC University Faisalabad Merit Criteria and Schedule for Govt. Internal Merit Scholarship District Jhang on the result of SSC/FSc/FA/ /BA/BSc Examination First Annual Examination 2016
- Indigenous 5000 PhD Fellowships for new intake 2016-17
- How to Apply for NTS Islamabad Law College for Girls – Scholarships, Phase-II, 2017 Online Registration, and Complete Detail
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Islamabad Law College offers Scholarship 2016 for Girls through NTS Pakistan , How to Apply for Latest Scholarships DEC 2016
- SHEHBAZ SHARIF MERIT SCHOLARSHIP 2016-17, COMPLETE DETAILS, BA-BSC PASS CANDIDATES, DECEMBER 2016, APPLY NOW
- PRIME MINISTER LAPTOP SCHEME 2016-17 PHASE 3, APPLY NOW, LAST DATE 26 DECEMBER, COMPLETE INFORMATION, HOW TO APPLY, CRITERIA 2016-17
- HEC, INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIPS, BALOCHISTAN, MA-MPHIL LEADING TO PHD PROGRAM SCHOLARSHIPS, APPLY NOW