Lecturer Educations Mcqs Test Preparation 2015
What is the first step in the project method of teaching?
(a) Determination of activities (b) Determination of objectives
(c) Planning (d) distribution of work
27. Which one is NOT the Psychological principle of teaching?
(a) Proceed from concrete to abstract (b) Proceed from complex to simple
(c) Proceed from known to unknown (d) Proceed from simple to difficult
28. Which is the SECOND step in the problem solving method?
(a) Testing hypothesis (b) Recognition and definition of problem
(c) Conclusion (d) Formulation of hypothesis
29. What is essential for the self-confidence of a teacher?
(a) Authority on subject (b) Social (c) Attractive personality (d) Richness
30. An outline of the topics of a subject to the covered in specific time is called?
(a) Curriculum (b) Course (c) Syllabus (d) None
31. Who said, “Education is the process of preparation for making life pleasant and
acquaintance with right principles of life.
(a) Froebel (b) Aristotle (c) Parker (d) None of these
32. The category of Audio Visual Aids is?
(a) Radio (b) Television (c) Tape recorder (d) All of these
33. Which among the following is the most correct view about social and individual aims of
(a) Individual aims should be given preference to social aims
(b) Social aims should be preferred to individual aims
(c) Individual aims are implied in the social aims of education
(d) Individual and social aims are only two sides of the same coin.
34. A curriculum is the sum total of a school efforts to influence a child?
(a) Course (b) Behaviour (c) Design (d) Logical sequence
35. All teachers in school should be punctual because:
(a) this will make students also punctual
(b) students will understand the importance of time
(c) this will inculcate good habit in students
(d) Students become carefree
36. To propose the learning theory Kohler experimented on:
(a) a monkey called Albert (b) a chimpanzee called Albert
(c) a monkey called Sultan (d) a chimpanzee called Sultan
37. Which of the following does not come under regular education?
(a) School (b) Library (c) Teaching methods (d) Religion
2 Ilmi Educator Guide
38. Branch of Science in which species of organisms are identified, classified and categorized
is known as-
(a) Taxonomy (b) Ecology (c) Genetics (d) Biology
39. The disease caused by deficiency of protein is known as:
(a) Malaria (b) Hepatitis (c) Typhoid (d) Kwashiorkor
40. Curriculum reflects the culture of?
(a) Society (b) Home (c) School (d) Area
For a good communication ————————is required
A:Clarity of thought
C:Speaking in a mild tone.
D:Speaking without pause.
2:Which of the following is anapproch to educational planning?
A:Man power approach
B:Social Demand approch
C:Both A & B
C:None of them
3:Institutional planing should bebased on
A:Aim and needs
4:Teacher behaviour ought tobe
5:Information highway or net is
A:30 April 1983
B:30 August 1983
C:30 December 1983
D:30 Januay 1984
7:The number of represetatives of central Government in UGC is
8:Written communication stratege includes
C:both A & B
D:None of above
9:Main responsibilit of School management lies on
D:All of above
10:A fault in a computer programme which prevents it from working correctly is known as
11:Practical knowledge of languages learnt at
12:Which one of the following isnot a principale of a good timetable
D:Coordination of efforts
13:Factor of personlity is
D:All of above
14:Motivation should be followed by
C:Knowledge of result
15:Learning which involves motor organ is called
D:Sensory motor Learning
16:Which of the following is an audio visual aid
17:Do the children of intelligent parents always shine in studies
D:It depends on God
18:A Teacher should be
19:National council of educational Research and traning was established in
20:Family is a means of
C:Non Formal education
21:The idea of Basic Education is propounded by
22:The primary duty of a teacher is to be responsible to his/her
23:Good reading amis at developing
D:Increasing factual knowledge
25:Instruction medium affects theabsence and escape from classteaching
D:None of above