DATE SHEET M.Ed 2nd Annual Examination 2014 to be held in July 2015
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
No. UOS / ACC- 1822 Dated: 16-06-2015
M.Ed2ndAnnual Examination 2014 to be held in July 2015
Time 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Note: i) Candidates must keep their Original National Identity Card and Roll No. Slip with them during the course of Examination failing which they would not be allowed to take the Examination.
- ii) Important Note: Fresh Candidates will only attempt New pattern Question paper and Late College Candidates / Compartment cases will attempt old Pattern Question Paper
|Date||Day||Subject / Paper|
|07-07-2015||Tuesday||MED:601 Philosophy of Education|
|08-07-2015||Wednesday||MED:602 Educational Psychology and Guidance|
|09-07-2015||Thursday||MED:603 History of Education( Historical Development of Education)|
|10-07-2015||Friday||MED:604 Educational Testing, Measurement, and Assessment|
|13-07-2015||Monday||MED:605 Research Methods in Education|
|14-07-2015||Tuesday||MED:606 Educational Administration|
|15-07-2015||Wednesday||MED:607 Curriculum Development|
|16-07-2015||Thursday||MED:608 Instructional Technology|
|23-07-2015||Thursday||MED:609 Educational Law
MED:612 Counseling Techniques
|24-07-2015||Friday||MED:610 Educational Planning and Financing
MED:613 Educational and Vocational Guidance
|27-07-2015||Monday||MED:611 Human Resource Management
MED:614 Assessment and Evaluation in Guidance
|28-07-2015||Tuesday||MED: 616 Educational Supervision
MED: 617 Guidance & Counseling
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are directed to note the following instructions:-
- Roll No. should be written on the right of the title page of the answer book only and not at any other place. Answer book number should also not be mentioned inside the answer book.
- Marks of identification should not be made any-where in the answer book or on the title page.
- Part with any material relevant to the syllabus before entering into the Examination Hall
- No appeal to be made to the Examiner in the answer book.
- Abusive or Obscene language should not be used in the answer book.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who refuses to obey Center Superintendent, changes his/her Roll No / Seat with another candidate, creates disturbance, stages walkout, resorts to pen down strike or instigates others to do so, or otherwise misbehaves in or around the Examination Hall.
- Unfair Means Case will be registered against the candidate who is found in possession of fire-arms or anything capable of being used as a weapon of offence in or around Examination Hall.
- No one is allowed to leave the Examination Hall before first one hour is over. If any one leaves after one hour or before half the time is over, he/she shall not be allowed to take away the Question Paper.
- No one can appear in the Examination without getting his/her Roll Number Slip. Unfair-means case shall be registered against those who will violate the instructions and rules / regulations of the University.
Note: Result will be announced in the 11th week after the conclusion of the Examination.