Virtual University of Pakistan SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER FOR VU STUDENTS
SPECIAL DISCOUNT OFFER FOR VU STUDENTS
Virtual University of Pakistan has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Eagle Group of Industries (EGI) to promote Academia-Industry Linkages. As a good gesture, EGI has decided to offer its motorcycles’ range at special discount/ installments to VU students across the country as mentioned in the table below.
PURCHASE PLAN FOR VU STUDENTS
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The below are the requirements to be fulfilled in order to avail special offer.
• E-mail to email@example.com or call during 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at 0333-3555291, mention your VU registration number to avail special offer and follow the provided instructions.
• Prepare Payment Order, Demand Draft, Cheque payable to account details given below.
• Title of Account: Imperial Industries (Private) Limited| Account Number: 7000349303| Bank Name & Branch: HBL, Main Boulevard Gulberg, Lahore| Branch Code: 002297
• CNIC copy of student/parent with contact number.
• VU registration number.
• Two Guarantors, Name, Address and CNIC No. (For installment option only).
• Provide two postdated cheques in the favour of Imperial Industries (Private) Limited for remaining payment (For Installment option only).
• Demand Draft, Payment Order, Cheque should be couriered to Mr. Muhammad Asif, Imperial Industries (Pvt) Ltd., 8-9 N Block, Industrial Area, Gulberg II Lahore.
• One student can purchase only one motorcycle within the six months from the date of his/her first purchase.
• Motorcycle’s registration charges will be paid by the student.
• In case of installments, the motorcycle will be registered in the name of Imperial Industries (Private) Limited until the installments have been fully paid.
• After receiving the above documentation and payment, EGI representative will contact the student for making arrangement for the delivery of motorcycle.
Note: The EGI will try its best to support VU students through its Nationwide Distribution Network. However, in case, the student is in such an area which is out of EGI distribution channel, the company will either charge freight for delivery or offer to collect the motorcycle from its nearest dealer. For any further details, please firstname.lastname@example.org or call during 9:00 am to 6:00 pm at 0333-3555291.