MCB Bank Internship Program in All Cities of Pakistan 2015
Type: Internship ( First Shift (Day) )
Department: Retail Banking Groups
Location: Islamabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Mardan, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sukkur, Abbottabad, Attock, Bahawalpur, Chakwal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Gujrat, Jhang, Kohat, Larkana, Muzaffarabad, Nawab Shah, Rahimyar khan, Sahiwal, Sheikhupura, Vehari, Mian Walli, Swat, Makran
Education: Bachelors – Masters
Degree Title: Enrolled in Graduation/ Masters
Career Level: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Last Date: May 3, 2015
MCB Internship Program is aimed towards equipping interns with tools to handle professional responsibilities and exciting challenges to jumpstart their careers.
The Internship Program has been carefully designed to identify the individuals who have the drive and determination to take on new challenges. Successful candidates will be provided with the opportunity to gain new skills by working on key projects. Internship assignments may vary in length based on the needs of the project in the following areas:
- Bank level Project
- Customer Handling
- Learn about mods/ channels of banking industry
- Compile customer feedback
To be eligible for the Summer Internship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Student of Bachelors or Masters or equivalent, from universities recognized by University Grants Commission.
- Dedicated worker
- Good communication Skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Willing to take up a challenge to make a difference
- Certificate of achievement for top performer
- To work in the leading bank of Pakistan
- Only short listed candidates will be intimated through internship letters.