Malakand University HEC Need Based Scholarships
HEC Need Based Scholarships
It is hereby notified that the following students have been selected provisionally for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarships. They will be paid Rs. 6000/- stipend per month as well as the actual tuition fee as indicated in the standards operating procedure of the Scholarships during their academic duration at the University of Malakand.
All students will be required to sign an affidavit (Attached) to certify that they accept the established terms and conditions governing the award of the Scholarship. Further, all students are advised to open their personal Bank Account in the National Bank UOM Campus Branch and provide the Account Number to the office of the students Finance Assistance for their monthly stipend (Ayaz Khan , Depatment of Economics).
Provisionally selected students for the award of HEC Need Based Scholarships
Related Posts via Categories
- HAN University of Applied Sciences,Netherlands Scholarships for International Students 2017
- SOAS, University of London in UK, offers MA and MSc Scholarship for UK/EU and Overseas Students 2017-18
- The University of Nottingham offers Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students UK 2017
- The Government of the Punjab, Pakistan is offering fully-funded PhD Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- ALL SUNDAY JOBS , INTERNSHIPS , SCHOLARSHIPS , ADMISSIONS AND EDUCATIONAL NEWS ANNOUNCED ON DEC 4 , 2016
- LUM Offers New National Outreach Program 2016-17 New Scholarships Open under NOP
- Sindh Education And Literacy Department Endowment Fund Scholarships 2016-17 Various New Schoalrships Announced How to Apply Online and Complete Information about Scholarship
- PU Announcements Scholarship for Film-making Workshop in May 2017 in the U.S.A.
- Virtual University VU Pakistan Endowment Fund voucher to newly admitted students of Fall, 2016
- Applications are invited for Rave Scholarships for Developing Countries,Germany-2017