Karachi University Schedule for Submission of Examination Form & Fee for Affiliated Colleges
Semester Examination Section
University Of Karachi
N OT I F I C A T I ON
It is notified for the information to all Principals/Directors of Affiliated Colleges/Institutions (Under
Semester System) that the First/Second Semester Examinations-2015 will be held from 05-06-2015 to
The acceptance of Examination Form and Fee shall be as under:
Schedule for Submission of Examination Form & Fee
Without late fee = 04-05-2015 12-05-2015
With a late of Rs.500/- = 12-05-2015 18-05-2015
Rs.3000/-Per Semester = For Regular Students.
Rs. 400/-Per Course = For Repeater/Casual Students.
1. The Principles/Directors are requested to send the Examination Forms as per admission list/record.
2. Examinations Forms can be obtained on payment of Rs.50/-per form from Semester Examinations
Section in shape of pay orders.
3. Only those Examination Forms Completed in all respects will be accepted by the Semester Examination
4. The Principals/Directors of the respective Colleges/Institutions are requested to forward the examination
forms and fee of such students only who are eligible to appear in the examination.
5. The students are directed to clearly mention their course(s) to be appeared in the examination form.
Photographs must be pasted at the spaces provided in the form.
6. The Principals/Directors shall sign each Examination Form. Signature stamp shall not be accepted under
7. Examination Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
8. Incomplete Examination Forms will not be entertained and those will be returned to the respective
9. No Examinations Form and Fee be accepted by the Semester Examinations Section directly from any
10. In any case, no examination form shall be accepted by the Semester Examination Section after
the deadline i.e. 18-05-2015.
Nadeem Ahmed Khan
In-Charge & Head Tabulator
Semester Examination Section
Note:- separate date for submission of examination forms will be given by the Semester Examinations Section only for those affiliated
Colleges/institutions whose results have not yet been announced by the Semester Examination Section due to one reason or another.
Copy for Information and necessary action, pleas
1. Secretary, Affiliated Committee.
2. All Deans of the Faculties.
3. All Principals/Directors of the affiliated Colleges/Institutions.
4. Public Relation Officer (For News item in the press).
5. The Chairperson, Department of English.
6. The Chairperson, Department of Education.
7. The Chairperson, Department of Mass Communication.
8. The Chairman, Department of Economics.
9. The Chairperson, Department of Visual Studies.
10. The Chairperson, Department of Special Education.
11. The Chairman, Department of Business Administration.
12. The Chairman, Department of Computer Science.
13. The Chairman, Department of Public Administration.
14. The Chairman, Department of Statistics.
15. Secretary to the Vice-Chancellor.