Punjab School Education Department Notification Regarding Summer School Timing
Day: April 17, 2015
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN Pakhtunkhwa College Of Arts Admission Notice
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN
Pakhtunkhwa College Of Arts
Online applications, from eligible candidates, are invited for admission to BS/Master Programmes of the university at
Admission forms are also available at the campuses of the University and can as well be downloaded from the
University website: www.awkum.edu.pk.
S. No Subject S. No Subject
1. B.Des (Bachelor of Design) 2. M.Des (Master of Design)
3. B.F.A (Bachelor of Fine Arts) 4. M.F.A (Master of Fine Arts)
5. MA (Arts History)
S. No Details Date
1 Last date for submission of admission forms April 30, 2015
2 Display of 1st
3 Depositing of fee by the selected candidates May 01 to May 08, 2015
4 Display of 2nd merit list May 08, 2015
5 Depositing of fee by the selected candidates May 08 to May 15, 2015
6 Commencement of classes May 18, 2015
merit list May 01, 2015
1. Attested photo copies of the following documents.
2. Along-with their application forms candidates are required to attach:-
a. SSC, FSc/FA , B.Sc/BA or equivalent DMCs and certificates C.N.I.C / Form B.
b. Domicile certificate
c. 3 passport size photos
d. Character certificate
e. Undertaking on a judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- as per specimen available online at
a. Bank Draft of RS. 100/- for each form in favor of Treasurer Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
b. Receipt of online transfer of Rs. 100/- for each form to UBL A/C. No. 0273-88300322
3. Those applying online shall take a print of admission form and submit it to the concerned department along
with receipt / bank draft.
4. The applicants are requested to submit admission form to the concerned department.
5. Maximum age limit for admission is 25-year (BS) and 30-Year (Master).
1. Two seats per discipline are reserved for Afghan Students.
2. 2% seats are reserved for Sports.
3. 5% seats are reserved for FATA & Baluchistan.
4. 2 seats (each) are reserved for Disabled and Hafiz-i-Quran in the university.