GCU FSD Roll Number Slips MA/MSc Part-I & Part-II 2nd Annual Examination 2014
MA/MSc Part-I & Part-II 2nd Annual Examination 2014
- No student will be allowed to enter Examination Hall after 30 minutes of the start of the paper.
- Students are directed to follow the timings given in the date sheet.
- No student will be allowed to enter the Examination Center without ID card and Roll Number Slip.
- No student will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the half of the time is over.
- No change of Centre is allowed without the permission of Controller of Examinations.
- Any kind of programmable calculator is not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Mobile Phone is not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- The order in which the candidates are seated will be forwarded to the Examiner. As and when a candidate is discovered to have copied/cheated from another source, UMC will be filed under rules and he/she will be expelled from the Examination. Moreover, the candidate from whom he/she copied will also be penalized.
- No candidate shall be allowed to speak without prior permission of the superintendent during exam.
- Before attempting the answer sheet, each candidate must fill the title page of the answer sheet completly. The blank pages/portion of the answer sheet must be crossed before handing over to Superintendent.
- No candidate shall give any mark of identification in side his/her answer script at specified places, otherwise paper of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Highlighter, ink remover and all kind of erasers are not allowed in Examination Hall, only blue ink pen is allowed.