UVAS Instruction for Candidates Appearing for Entrance Examination as Lecturers/Veterinary Officer/Agriculture Officer at UVAS on 02-03-2015
Instruction for Candidates
Instruction for Candidates Appearing for Entrance Examination as Lecturers/Veterinary Officer/Agriculture Officer at UVAS on 02-03-2015
ONLINE EXAMINATION SYSTEM
- Candidates are advised to Report at least 15 minutes before the time of examination
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in the examination Hall
- ID card is mandatory and no candidate is allowed to enter in the examination Hall without national ID card
- Candidates will be not allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of examination
- Use of any type of unfair means will result in cancellation of paper.
- Books/papers/notes are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates appearing in more than disciplines have to appear in each examination SEPARATELY in the same session and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall.
- Candidates have to attempt both parts of the paper (General and Subject) in a one session.
- Cooperation with the invigilation staff and their directions is mandatory
Related Posts via Categories