Teach for Pakistan Fellowships, Pakistan-2015
The Teach For Pakistan Fellowship is both tough and rewarding – an opportunity for the best and brightest future leaders of Pakistan to develop their leadership potential while solving our nation’s most pressing national emergency. From overcoming obstacles in the classroom to leading a community to tackle a pressing problem, the Teach For Pakistan Fellowship is an internationally-recognized leadership development program, channelling the passion of a generation to transform lives and re-write the future of Pakistan. Currently 63 Fellows have answered their nation’s call to service and have been teaching in classrooms across Karachi and Lahore.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Students from all academic disciplines are encouraged to apply
- All coursework towards undergraduate or post-graduate degree must be completed by June 2015
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English and Urdu – the medium of instruction in placement schools is Urdu
- Willingness to make the two-year commitment with placement in Karachi or Lahore
To apply for Teach for Pakistan Fellowship, please complete the online application form