Punjab Public Service Commission Important Mcqs from Labour Officer Past Papers
Constitution and Labour Laws
1. “Lingua France” means? (Not Sure)
2. Who many amendments passed? 20
3. How many part of constitution of Pakistan? XII (Not Sure)
4. When the constitution of Pakistan enforced? 14th aug 1973
5. National assembly and senate termed together? Parliament / Majlis-e-shoora
6. Section related to high treason? 6
7. CH-I of part II of constitution is related to? Fundamental rights? (Not Sure)
8. Is Constitution provides protection against retrospective punishment? Yes
9. Constitution of Pakistan grantee of ? All
10. Is Pakistan constitution allow referendum on national issue? Yes
11. Is PM under the trail of no confidence is he send the summary of dissolved assembly? No
12. Disqualification of MNA? All
13. President of Pakistan hold his office? None of these
14. Who can become Attorney General? Ombudsmen
15. Can a provincial assembly set power station in other province? Yes
16. Who distributed revenue among the provinces? NFC
17. When after decision of SC banded labour abolition act passed? 1989
18. Child define is labour law? Under the age of 10 (Not Sure)
19. Labour force in Pakistan ? 51.78
20. Which article prohibited child labour? 11
21. Article 17 related to ? All
22. Application for union registration? NIRC
23. Is CBA allowed by law? Yes
24. Strike/Lockout illegal when? All
25. Labour Judiciary consists? All
26. Islamabad is the part of which province? None of these
27. Who many MM in one inches? 25
28. Sick man of Europe? Turkey
29. SASSHI THAROOR is latest autobiography of? Nehru
30. Which is the winner of Nobel peace prize ? Yasir Arfat
31. Largest airport of world? Rayad
32. Who discover sea route to India? Vas coda Gama
33. UNESCO H.Q? Pairs
34. Largest producer of wheat? China
35. Brightest planet? Venus
36. Currency of Turkey? Lira
37. NPT is abbreviation of? Non purification treaty
38. First secretary of OIC was?
39. World populous city? Tokyo
40. Deepest ocean? Pacific
41. Industrial revolution began with the discovery of? Locomotive engine
42. Greek epic “LLiad” and “Odyssey” written by?
43. Pravda is newspaper of which country ? Russia
44. KLM is airline of? Netherland
45. Colonel rank in army equal to naval rank?
46. 1905 important for? Portion of Bengal
47. Jaliwala is situated in which city? Amritsar
48. Pakistan resolution seconded by? Khaleeque-uz-Zaman
49. 16th Aug 1946 is renowned for? Direct Action Day
50. Early Problem after Pakistan creation except? Languages Issue
51. Bicameral system introduced first time in? 1973
52. Which pass connect Pakistan with china? Khunjrab
53. Highest rain fall recorded in which city? Murree
54. Exactness synonyms? Faultiness
55. Marvelous synonyms? Astonished
56. Person who studies rocks and and elements of earth is called? Geologist
57. Play into another hand means under______ ? Control
58. Burj-ul-Khalifa situated in? Dubai
59. Magna Carta define? King under the Law
60. Fungus Latin word means? Mushrooms
61. Who wrote “sole spokes men” ? Bolitho
62. My life…… a fragment is book of?
63. National Flower of Pakistan ? option was Yasmin not Jasmine so answer is non of these
64. Brussels is capital of? Belgium
65. Dev Chand was famous ? Hockey
66. Expected life of earth? 13 Million
67. Interpol is related? Police
68. River defines in Bible? Jordan
69. Pakistan won cricket world cup in? 1992
70. Pakistan highest foriex export? Cotton
71. Who discover dynamite ? Alford Nobel
72. Which language is not UNO official Language? Japanese
73. Pakistan purchased Gawadar from? Oman
74. Ch. Rehmat Ali published his pamphlet in ? 1933
75. When Pak capital shifted? 1959/1964
76. 1st speaker of NA? Molvi Tamizudin
77. 2nd C.M of Punjab? Mumtaz Doltana
78. National defense university situated in ? Islamabad
79. Hindu Mahasaba was? Hindu Nationalist party
80. “Eye wash” means? Deceit
81. From which is not the novel of Thomas Hardy?
82. Export of chemical and sugar resulted by? Projected (Not Sure)
83. Baluchistan become province in? 190
84. Specialist of eye called? Ophthalmologist
85. From which was caretaker PM of Pakistan? Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi
86. 1st recipient of Nishan-e-Haider? Sarwar Shaheed
87. Olive branch is symbol of? Peace
1-Right of Assciation is a —————————Fundamental right
2-Name ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN was given in which constitution———–1973
3-Objective resolution made part of ———–in 1985
4-P.M tenders his resignation to——-president
5-Parliamnet consists of———NA, Senate, President
6-how many amendments have been made in the constitution ——-19
7- who appoints the governors? president
8-senate is presided ———–Chairman Senate
9-lower house of the parliament———National Assembly
10- Cheif election commissioner office term—-3years
11-fundamental rights are enforcable by——- both Supreme court & high courts
12-in 1973 constituent committee consists of parties—–All parties
13-chlid labor is prohibited under———constitution u/art 11
14-what age of child not allowed for labour——–14 years
15-National reconciliation order enacted in the year——–2007
16-Census is made after——–once in a decade
17-Most speaking language in pakistan———punjabi
18-pak afghan relation severed ———after every 10 years
19-faiz Ahmen FAiz is———a poet
20-what is sahiwal——–a Division & district of punjab
21-largest coastal line of province——-balochistan
22-in which area sui gas was discoverd first time—–sibbi,sui, 1952
23-kashmir is important because——-
24- another name of hatf III missile——gazdnavi
26-ILO headquarter——–Geneva, switzerland
27-Egypt in which continent—–Africa
28-Al-Azhar university in which country——-egypt
29-third world countries are———backward countires
30-Solar system was discovered by———
31- who was the discoverer of radioactivity along with Marie Curie and Pierre Curie, for which all three
won the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics?
Antoine Henri Becquerel from france
32-who is current Secretary General of UN——-Ban ki moon
33-Alumni meanz———–old student
34-NPT stands for—–Non Proliferation Treaty
35 RAM stands for—–Random access memory
36- Computers main part—-CPU
37-Drone is detectd by——?
38-richest source of Vit D——cod liver oil
39-Hepatitis C disease of—-Liver
40-climbing on up hilly in bent condition makes the person——tired, stable, fast his speed
41-Artificial forest of pakistan—-Changa manga
42-impact of wuller barrage on pakistan?
shortage of water+shortage of energy etc
43-Umul Quran is name of —Surah Fateha
44- who was called the brain of arab?
hazrat amr bin-al-ass(r.a)
45-Most hafiz e quran were martyrd in ghazwa——yamamah
46-subject of Quran———–human
47-Ayat in Surah kouser—–3
48-last khutba was dilivered by Prophet (PBUH) on mountian ——-Safa
49-Zaboor was revealed on —–Hazrat Daud AS
50-Ist constitution in the world——-Misaq e Madina
51-Hijrat Habsha was ————social boycott
52-Mutafq Alai is———hadith in Bukhari & Muslim
53-number of prisoner in jang e badar—70
54-which one of following is kind of tax——ushr n zakat
55-zakat on diamond—2.5%
56- zakat on constrution of mosque is——-not
57- Emphasis of Madni surahs was on which topic?
58-Ghzwa furqan is another name of—-ghzwa badar
61-No sooner is followed by—–than
62-She resembles ————-to her mother or with his sister
63-noun of the word excite——excitement
64-person unable to pay his debt———insolvent
65-he brushed ____on my arguments
66-i am sick —–of ….
67-CBA is elected through—–secret balloting
68-labour court jurisdiction
70-congniznce by labour court in dayz—-what is google?
a search engine
71-what will be the next number? 3,6,5,20,7,42,9,………?
72-what will be the next number? 4,5,7,11….?
73-1sq cm is equal to how many square mm?
74- 1 miligram gold is equal to how many milligram?
75-if the 10% length of a road is 50m what will be its total length?
76-the price of an article increase by 25% , who many % price decrease to remain the same old price
77-The writer of awaz dost is ?
78-13-blue and white nile met at?
79-freedom of trade is a?
80-We are saved from ultraviolet rays of sun through?
81-What odor is mixed in natural gas?
82-Surah Ikhlas is called …..of Quran?
83-D.M.S (digital management system) consist of ?