ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships Advertisement No. 12
ABDUL WALI KHAN UNIVERSITY MARDAN
Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships
Advertisement No. 12
Applications are invited from the employees of Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan for Overseas MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships in the technologically advanced countries of the world.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
1. The Candidates must have 16 years of education in the relevant subject with CGPA not less than 3.0 out of 4.0 and should not have more than two 2nd Divisions and no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. The Candidates must have a valid IELTS Score of 6.5 (Band) with a minimum of 5.5 in each module or equivalent TOEFL Score or valid admission offer in any of the top 300 universities of the world.
3. Age limit is 50 years by the closing date of submission of application forms.
Submission of Documents:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:-
1. Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
2. Attested photocopy of CNIC.
3. Valid Admission Offer Letter, if any
4. Valid IELTS / TOEFL Score Card, if applicable
1. Candidates will be shortlisted by the University Scholarship Selection Committee.
2. The Awardees will have to execute a bond with the Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) to serve the University for at least 02 years after completion of their MS/MPhil and 05 years after completion of their PhDs.
3. During the period of study either salary or stipend will be paid.
Submission of Applications:
1. Application Forms can be downloaded from here (Click to Download). Printed copy of the application form can be obtained from HRD Office, Garden Campus, AWKUM.
2. Application Forms, complete in all respects, should reach the office of the undersigned by Monday, January 19, 2015.
Sindh University Important Alert for Bachelors’ Degree Candidates – Admissions 2015
University of Sindh – News & Events
Important Alert for Bachelors’ Degree Candidates – Admissions 2015
If you are selected for any other discipline in 2nd merit selection and you are not interested in the automatic transfer of your admission to that discipline then please follow the instructions:
Submit an application (link given below) and obtain separate challan of Rs. 200 from the Directorate of Admissions for retaining your admission in that choice, failing which your admission will be transferred automatically and a new challan of fee difference (if any) will be issued.
However, if you are interested in the automatic transfer of your admission in next choice based on 2nd Merit Selection then please follow the instructions.
Obtain the fee difference challan (if any) from counters of Directorate of Admissions, within stipulated time and deposit in bank. If you fail to do so then your admission will not be automatically transferred and you will not be considered for 3rd Merit Selection.
AWKUM B.A / B.Sc / B.Com Supplementary Exam Re-scheduled