Chevening Scholarships for Pakistani Students, UK
Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Awards are now open
To apply for a Chevening Award, you will need to submit an online application through our online application system. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Applying for a Chevening Scholarship is a simple process.
To be eligible for a Chevening Award, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country, and intend to return there for a minimum of 2 years after your Chevening Award has finished.
- Hold a degree that is equivalent to at least an upper-second class (2:1) honours degree in the UK before applying.
- Have completed at least two years’ work experience before applying. This can include voluntary work and paid or unpaid internships.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2015.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses (unless otherwise specified in your award category). For further information visit ‘what courses should I apply to?’
- Not hold British citizenship or dual British citizenship, unless you are a citizen of a British Overseas Territory or hold BN(O) and are applying from Hong Kong.
- Not have previously studied in the UK under a UK government-funded scholarship.
- Not be an employee, relative of employee, or former employee (since July 2012) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, UK Trade and Investment, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office), the British Council, a partner, a sponsoring UK university, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Remember: You can only submit one application each year and only your first application will be accepted. Once you have submitted your application, you cannot change your answers to the questions.
Search awards: You can search Chevening Award categories available to you, by clicking on the links below.
Help: If you experience technical issues with the online application system please contact our help centre at email@example.com